Not all rubber boots are made the same, Black Diamond Rubber Fire Boots provide maximum protection with all-day comfort and support. Our accurate fit design, large spacious steel toe and removable Ortholite® footbeds provide unmatched comfort making it the BEST DAMN RUBBER HIP BOOT. PERIOD.
- 16 Inches
- 9.5mm coated felt
- 4.8 mm open cell foam
- Kevlar/Nomex with 1.2 mm coating
- .76 mm net lining calendar coated
- Stitched down linings ensure no liner pull-out. High abrasion nylon heel
non-slip provides maximum wear and secure fit.
- OrthoLite®, breathable polyurethane sock liner for better performance,
extra cushioning, drier, and healthier environment under the foot.
- 3.5 mm heavy corrugated roll.
- Meets or exceeds standards listed below
Steel PR Plate
- Stainless steel – meets or exceeds standards listed below
- Double ridged steel
- One piece molded K-Lug design
Pull On Loops
- Rubber coated pull-on loops for durability
- NFPA – 1971 – 2018: Edition Standard for structural fire fighting
- NFPA – 1992 – 2018: Liquid splash
- CSA – Z195 – 92: Protective footwear
THIS PRODUCT HAS ALSO RECEIVED CERTIFICATION TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910,
156(e)(2) effective July 1, 1992
2. Cal OSHA title 8 G150 Section
3408 effective April 30, 1985
Steel Toe: 93 ft./lb. Drop Test
Steel Plate: 300 lb. Penetration Test
E.S.R (EH): 18 kv Test
The foot form (“last”) used to construct these boots has been designed for maximum comfort and accurate fit. A larger, naturally shaped steel toecap is used to allow complete freedom of toe movement.t. The heel area is anatomically tapered to hold your heel snugly and comfortably in
place, eliminating “heel slip”.
COMFORT FIT WITH ORTHOLITE®
The Comfort Fit System is built upon a removable Ortholite® footbed that is breathable, long-lasting and durable. Below the footbed is a high-density polyurethane midsole which absorbs energy and provides cushioning.